Hello from San Francisco!

Moderator: Moderator

Hello from San Francisco!

Postby SFBayMacMillan » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:28 am

Hello to all my kin out there from the North San Francisco Bay area. Since my exact location seems to vary between Google Maps, the electric company, the post office and the county line, I just tell everyone I live in Brigadoon. ; ) It is a lovely place, very like the moorlands when the fog rolls in. Wondering if there are any MacMillans north of the bridge up here. I am up on the coast near Point Reyes.. a bit further up than that. Would love to converse with any of you. All I can tell you of my immediate lineage is that my father's father, Archibald, came from London, Ontario, I believe, or his grandfather did. Very sketchy info but I haven't dug too deeply yet. (I am originally from New Hampshire.) So hello! and if you are in the north bay or the city, do drop a line! Cheers, LJM
SFBayMacMillan

Re: Hello from San Francisco!

Postby marion mcmillan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:56 pm

and hello to you too!! i'm in glasgow,scotland so quite a bit away, however, you never know where we may be sometime in the future! i hope you find some folk around you to meet up with but you can converse on here with those from ontario & also the clan macmillan facebook page. (texas macmillan's also have their own fb page).

cheers
marion.
marion mcmillan

Re: Hello from San Francisco!

Postby SFBayMacMillan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Thank you, Marion! I've yet to hear of anyone in the Bay Area, but I plan to inquire further.

If you're ever in the San Francisco area, drop me a line!

Cheers,
Laurie
SFBayMacMillan

Return to Meet & Greet